Comp.compilers RSS feed

"Comp.compilers" <compilers-request@iecc.com>
9 Jun 2004 00:50:50 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Comp.compilers RSS feed compilers-request@iecc.com (Comp.compilers) (2004-06-09)
Re: Comp.compilers RSS feed compilers-request@iecc.com (John Levine) (2004-06-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Comp.compilers" <compilers-request@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Jun 2004 00:50:50 -0400
Posted-Date: 09 Jun 2004 00:50:50 EDT

For people who think that it's just too 20th century to read
comp.compilers on usenet or e-mail, I've added an RSS feed so you can read
it like a weblog.

The URL for the RSS feed is http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/rss

By default it shows the most recent five messages, but you can get more,
up to 100, by adding /n=NN to the URL, like this:
http://compilers.iecc.com/comparch/rss/n=20

The script that makes the RSS data is fairly slow, so please don't ask
for 99 articles unless you have a good reason to do so. (When I get
behind I do sometimes post 20 or 30 messages at a time.)

The RSS passes validation tests and looks OK at Bloglines and My
Yahoo, so I presume it'll work elsewhere. If you want other twiddles,
like a way to ask for stuff posted in the past N days or putting more
of the articles into the RSS, ask and when I have a chance I'll hack
it in.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator,
johnl@iecc.com, http://compilers.iecc.com