Re: New version of compiler construction toolkit ...

Paul Mann <autom@earthlink.net>
29 Dec 1997 21:07:19 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
New version of compiler construction toolkit ... autom@earthlink.net (Paul Mann) (1997-12-15)
Re: New version of compiler construction toolkit ... autom@earthlink.net (Paul Mann) (1997-12-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Paul Mann <autom@earthlink.net>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Dec 1997 21:07:19 -0500

> I am releasing a new version of my compiler construction toolkit.
> Thought you might like to know. You can learn more about it at:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~autom
> I could maybe send you a press release, if you have any interest.
> It's still in the beta test stage, but it's pretty stable. I used it
> already for a project at a large company.

A free trial version of LRGen 5.0, LR(1) parser generator toolkit,
is available from the web site:

http://www.earthlink.net/~autom

Also 19 free grammars are available for download:

Ada, AnsiC, Basic, C++, Calculator, CICS, Cobol74, Cobol85,
Dbase3, Fortran77, Java, Modula2, Pascal, PL/1, PLM, SQL,
Visual Basic, XPL, Zeus.

The LRGen 5.0 information and User's Manual are also free
downloads.

I'm available for answering questions, now, Dec 26 1997.

Paul Mann
Autom Software
autom@earthlink.net
http://www.earthlink.net/~autom