Re: C function cross referencer need...

csfb1!kbrannen@uunet.uu.net (Kevin Brannen)
Thu, 20 Oct 1994 21:21:28 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C function cross referencer need... BobRoklanOfficeB112/7x7824Labb127x3886 (1994-10-12)
Re: C function cross referencer need... csfb1!kbrannen@uunet.uu.net (1994-10-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: csfb1!kbrannen@uunet.uu.net (Kevin Brannen)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 21:21:28 GMT

Bob Roklan Office B112/7 x7824 Lab b127 x3886 writes:
|> C function cross referencer needed
|>
|> For documentation purposes I would like to find a DOS based cross referencer
|> for functions in one or more files - a who-calls-who and called-by-who listing.

I found a program called "calls" that seems to do what you want;
its output looks something like cflow's output. A *quick* scan
didn't reveal any Unix dependencies (well, the usual getopt() and
char * comparisons problems); so it shouldn't be too hard. Check
archie; or if not there, I *think* I found it on sunsite.unc.edu
but not sure. I can send you what I have, but no guarentee it's
the latest. Or you might try contacting the author. The README says
its: Kevin S Braunsdorf, ksb@j.cc.purdue.edu ; but it's also dated
May of 1992.

Kevin Brannen
--