Compiler writing help

akhan@cse.uta.edu (Arshad M Khan)
Tue, 25 Jan 1994 21:36:44 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler writing help akhan@cse.uta.edu (1994-01-25)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.parallel
From: akhan@cse.uta.edu (Arshad M Khan)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 1994 21:36:44 GMT

I am trying to write an IF1 to ETS (Explicit Token Store Data flow
multiprocessor) compiler. Has anyone done this before? If someone out
there has written such a compiler then please contact me on the above
e-mail address.

IF1 or Intermediate Form-1 is a data flow representation of a program.
Usually many functional language compilers like SISAL produce such
intermediate form. Many optmized compilers also produce another form
called IF2. ETS is an experimental data flow multi-processor designed and
built at MIT. The machine built on the ETS model is called Monsoon.

Thanks

Arshad Khan