Re: 6502 assemblers and/or debuggers>

jones@cs.uiowa.edu (Douglas W. Jones)
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 14:59:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6502 assemblers and/or debuggers> val@cs.weber.edu (1993-11-17)
Re: 6502 assemblers and/or debuggers> jones@cs.uiowa.edu (1993-11-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: jones@cs.uiowa.edu (Douglas W. Jones)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 14:59:00 GMT

val@cs.weber.edu (Val Kartchner):
> I'm going to be doing crossdevelopment of a 6502 program. The assembly
> language for the 6502 is simple enough, but I would rather port an
> existing assembler than convert my existing assembler to 6502.

I have a 6502 assembler sitting around, available by E-mail to all comers.
It supports macro and conditional features, even, as well as being usable
for linkage editing of object files. It comes with a manual written in
NROFF (that dates it, doesn't it) and it's written in fairly portable ANSI
Pascal. If you want it, I'll E-mail, a uuencoded compressed copy.

Doug Jones
jones@cs.uiowa.edu