6502 assemblers and/or debuggers>

val@cs.weber.edu (Val Kartchner)
Wed, 17 Nov 1993 18:10:21 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
6502 assemblers and/or debuggers> val@cs.weber.edu (1993-11-17)
Re: 6502 assemblers and/or debuggers> jones@cs.uiowa.edu (1993-11-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: val@cs.weber.edu (Val Kartchner)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1993 18:10:21 GMT

I'm going to be doing crossdevelopment of a 6502 program. The assembly
language for the 6502 is simple enough, but I would rather port an
existing assembler than convert my existing assembler to 6502. Is there
an ftp site where I can get an existing 6502 assembler?

I would also like to be able to debug code which is running on the 6502.
This is also simple (in theory), but I have the same question about a 6502
debugger. I can let a 68K machine do the frontend stuff, but I need the
6502 to actually execute the code for testing because not all of its
address space is addressable by the 68K.

Thanks in advance,
--
val@csulx.weber.edu
Weber State University