Looking for LEX+YACC for Turbo Pascal

v902133@hildebrand.si.hhs.nl (Sens)
Fri, 18 Jun 1993 10:50:24 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for LEX+YACC for Turbo Pascal v902133@hildebrand.si.hhs.nl (1993-06-18)
Re: Looking for LEX+YACC for Turbo Pascal mtdew@cs.montana.edu (1993-06-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: v902133@hildebrand.si.hhs.nl (Sens)
Originator: v902133@si.hhs.nl
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1993 10:50:24 GMT

For a students project I have some questions:

1) I'm looking for a combination of LEX and YACC
      for Turbo Pascal.

2) Recently I receive a copy of Albert Graef LEX for
      Turbo Pascal. The documentation MAN.TXT tells also about
      a YACC version, but the package i receive didn't contain
      it. Who is so kind to e-mail me a copy of YACC.EXE and
      YACCLIB.PAS/.TPU of this package in a DOS-compressed and
      uudecode format. Thanx.

3) Maybe it's possible to contact the original author of this
      package: Albert Graef - FB Mathematik Johannes Gutenberg
      Universitaet Mainz - Germany Please send me his e-mail
      (USENET/InterNET) address.

Thanx for your response .....

Maurice Sens - v902133@si.hhs.nl
[The commercial MKS lex&yacc produces Pascal output, but I haven't run across
a free version myself. -John]