Test suite (Was: Where to get the f77 standard?)

dalle@diab.se (Jan-Erik Dahlin)
21 May 91 14:08:30 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Test suite (Was: Where to get the f77 standard?) dalle@diab.se (1991-05-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.lang.fortran,comp.compilers
From: dalle@diab.se (Jan-Erik Dahlin)
Date: 21 May 91 14:08:30 GMT

In article rhodesii@idaho.uucp (III) writes:

      I realize that this has to be a FAQ in this newsgroup but I was
      wondering from where (or who) I could request a copy of
      the ANSI f77 standard (ANSI X3.9-1978) and the DOD supplement
      MIL-STD-1753 ?

I got my copy from:
Global Engineering Documents
2805 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, Ca 92714
(714) 261-1455 or (800) 854-7179

I'm currently writing a Fortran front end for an existing C-compiler
and I'm desperately seeking the F77 test suite. So if anyone knows
where I can get hold of a copy of the F77 test suite, or other suites,
please let me know.
/Thanks,
Jan-Erik Dahlin
--
[ANSI is at 1430 Broadway, New York NY 10018 and sells their standards
directly. They also carry ISO standards. Europeans would probably be better