Linda Compiler ( Question from a novice )

mannemel@handel.cs.colostate.edu (devakumar mannemela)
13 Nov 90 00:32:00 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Linda Compiler ( Question from a novice ) mannemel@handel.cs.colostate.edu (1990-11-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: mannemel@handel.cs.colostate.edu (devakumar mannemela)
Date: 13 Nov 90 00:32:00 GMT

Hi ,

I need some info about the C-Linda compiler, ( for my raytracer ). I have
no idea about either the language or compiler. First of all , where can i get
the compiler from ? Can i get it by ftp from any site ? Could you give
me any references about the language ?

I work on HP 9000/300 machines running HP-UX.

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
Dev Kumar.

P.S :- Please do not post. Send me e-mail.
--
Dev Kumar M. E-mail :mannemel@handel.cs.colostate.edu
Colorado State University Tel : 303 - 484 - 7970