Alternatives to Syntax Trees

Seima Rao <seimarao@gmail.com>
Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:16:27 +0530

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Alternatives to Syntax Trees seimarao@gmail.com (Seima Rao) (2017-01-15)
Re: Alternatives to Syntax Trees 221-501-9011@kylheku.com (Kaz Kylheku) (2017-01-15)
Re: Alternatives to Syntax Trees gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2017-01-16)
Re: Alternatives to Syntax Trees rpw3@rpw3.org (2017-01-16)
Alternatives to Syntax Trees seimarao@gmail.com (Seima Rao) (2017-01-17)
Re: Alternatives to Syntax Trees 221-501-9011@kylheku.com (Kaz Kylheku) (2017-01-17)
Re: Alternatives to Syntax Trees gneuner2@comcast.net (George Neuner) (2017-01-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Seima Rao <seimarao@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:16:27 +0530
Posted-Date: 17 Jan 2017 09:12:29 EST

Thanks for your responses!

Your responses together with acm.org/dl(of which I
am currently not a member of) helped me mark
down the todos.

For those of you interested, I have some questions:

Specific

        Q: What happens when we balance a syntax tree ?
        Q: What happens when we use a B-tree (say) ?

        You may or may not seek recourse to language-only domains.

      (some might want to discuss structural analysis aka Muchnick)
      (some might want to discuss dbms)

General

        Q: Yacc(and likewise tools) make use of a set of rules in helping
                  ,make progress in computing.

                Are there approaches other then AI that use rule based computing?

--
Sincerely,
Seima Rao.