|Seed7 Release 2015-05-03 firstname.lastname@example.org (2015-05-03)|
|Date:||Sun, 3 May 2015 11:01:52 -0700 (PDT)|
|Posted-Date:||03 May 2015 17:59:36 EDT|
I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20150503.tgz In the
Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be
declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore
templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used
when it brings advantages and not in places when other solutions are
Seed7 is covered by the GPL (and LGPL for the Seed7 runtime library).
- The example program cat.sd7 has been added. The program
concatenates and prints files. Thanks go to Brian Callahan for
- The makefile mk_emccw.mak has been added. This makefile supports
compiling with the emcc C compiler from Emscripten. The support of
Emscripten is experimental (see also src/read_me.txt).
- Documentation comments have been improved in osfiles.s7i, utf8.s7i,
cmd_rtl.c and ut8_rtl.c.
- Various changes have been done in chkccomp.c. Many configuration
settings are now always defined and have a value of 0 or 1. The
corresponding #ifdef directives in the C source files have been
changed to #if directives.
- The library comp/int_act.s7i has been changed to use only
ccConf.CHECK_INT_REM_BY_ZERO for the operators 'rem' and 'mod'.
- In cmd_rtl.c the function cmdFileType has been changed to return
FILE_SYMLINK, when the chain of symbolic links is too long.
- In fil_rtl.c the functions seekFileLength(), offsetTell() and
offsetSeek() have been improved to fail for terminal devices such
as stdin. Under OpenBSD fseek() and ftell() succeeded in this case.
- In drw_x11.c the functions drwPut() and drwSetTransparentColor()
have been changed to consider a pixmap with a window of 0 as empty.
- Calls of logFunction and logError have been added to fil_rtl.c,
soc_rtl.c, str_rtl.c, tim_unx.c and ut8_rtl.c.
Seed7 Homepage: http://seed7.sourceforge.net
Seed7 - The extensible programming language: User defined statements
and operators, abstract data types, templates without special
syntax, OO with interfaces and multiple dispatch, statically typed,
interpreted or compiled, portable, runs under linux/unix/windows.
Return to the
Search the comp.compilers archives again.