Hi ,everyone ,I have constructed a compiler for C- langugae

salad jonk <saladjonk@gmail.com>
7 Sep 2005 13:17:09 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Hi ,everyone ,I have constructed a compiler for C- langugae saladjonk@gmail.com (salad jonk) (2005-09-07)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: salad jonk <saladjonk@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 7 Sep 2005 13:17:09 -0400
Posted-Date: 07 Sep 2005 13:17:09 EDT

The C- language is given by kenneth.c.louden after his book "construction
practice and principle"

I have realized the compiler for it.

The Program "salad" is The Compiler ,The Program "tm" Is The Visual Machine

"salad" will compile the source code into the assembly language of tm
machine ,then use tm to execute the intermedia file suffixed ".tm"

When You Run tm ,You Should Type g To Mean Run Program.

I am a student,so will all of you could give me some suggestion.

I haven`t consider the typechecking,and the arraysize should not bigger than
10,you can modify the source code to bigger it,or realize the array buy
"malloc"
--
[Write to him directly to get the source code. It needs a recent version
of GCC to compile it. -John]