Re: Reatrgetable Compilers

"Ivan A. Kosarev" <ikosarev@online.ru>
3 Feb 2005 22:46:05 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Reatrgetable Compilers p.patrawala@gmail.com (Perseus Patrawala) (2005-01-22)
Re: Reatrgetable Compilers anton@mips.complang.tuwien.ac.at (2005-01-24)
Re: Reatrgetable Compilers ikosarev@online.ru (Ivan A. Kosarev) (2005-02-03)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ivan A. Kosarev" <ikosarev@online.ru>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Feb 2005 22:46:05 -0500
Posted-Date: 03 Feb 2005 22:46:05 EST

You wrote on 22 Jan 2005 18:23:53 -0500:

PP> I am interested in making a retargetable compiler that compiles in
PP> C/C++ source code and can take care of machine dependent
PP> optimisations - that include register spills, pipelining issues.

PP> Obviously the input will be a C/C++ program and output shoould be a
PP> object code or assembly language output - and the three address code
PP> - so that optimizations are also done.

We are currently offerring a C99 front end for US $1 for such a kind of
interesants. Once the front end is licensed, a subsequent Embedded C++ front
end would be licensed with a quite significant discount. A number of other
points, including free one-year technical support, are supplied. More
details can be found at the link below. Perhaps, other developers would also
be interested, so I'm sending the link to the newsgroup.

http://unicals.com/own-business.html