Re: LL(1) parser table

Kaarthik <kaarthik@cisco.com>
13 Jan 2002 22:54:49 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
LL(1) parser table hyperarien@yahoo.com (2002-01-05)
Re: LL(1) parser table gsc@zip.com.au (Sean Case) (2002-01-07)
Re: LL(1) parser table dr_feriozi@prodigy.net (SLK Parsing) (2002-01-13)
Re: LL(1) parser table kaarthik@cisco.com (Kaarthik) (2002-01-13)
Re: LL(1) parser table hyperarien@yahoo.com (2002-01-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Kaarthik <kaarthik@cisco.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Jan 2002 22:54:49 -0500
Posted-Date: 13 Jan 2002 22:54:48 EST

Hi,
I beleive, it is not a LL(1) grammar. LR is a better parsing technique
b'cos it is stateful, meaning the decision about which branch to take
for such a situation (wether to use first or follow) is decided based on
the state of the parser, how much of the parsing is done. It is not at
all difficult to create an LR parser for the same grammar.

Need any help in creating a LR parser, do get back.

Kaarthik