Re: Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (George Foot)
18 Jul 1997 12:36:02 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (1997-07-16)
Re: Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (1997-07-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (George Foot)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.os.msdos.djgpp,gnu.utils.bug
Date: 18 Jul 1997 12:36:02 -0400

Joe Winett ( wrote:
: I have a memory problem of some sort with my ports of Bison to Windows
: NT. I've compiled version 1.22 and 1.25. Both end with the same
: results: a reported "internal error, map_goto."

Running bison -y on it produced no errors (only a shift/reduce conflict),
and the resulting y_tab.c file was compilable with gcc. Seems to be fine
to me. This was using the DJGPP ports of bison and gcc.

George Foot <>
Merton College, Oxford