Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (Joe Winett)
16 Jul 1997 22:50:17 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (1997-07-16)
Re: Bison crashes on ANSI C Grammar (1997-07-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: (Joe Winett)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,comp.os.msdos.djgpp,gnu.utils.bug
Date: 16 Jul 1997 22:50:17 -0400

Hello ---

I have a memory problem of some sort with my ports of Bison to Windows
NT. I've compiled version 1.22 and 1.25. Both end with the same
results: a reported "internal error, map_goto."

BUT, yacc on our unix machine has no problem with this grammar. Would someone
please retrieve and process the following grammar just to verify that it is a
problem with me, not the grammar?

I don't know if this is of value: I compiled Bison using Microsoft's compiler,
not gcc.... I have optimization OFF.

Joe Winett