Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler

pedro_salado@terra.es (Pedro Salado)
9 Mar 2002 02:56:25 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler pedro_salado@terra.es (2002-03-09)
Re: Request: Lisp or Scheme to Prolog compiler cgweav@aol.com (2002-03-11)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: pedro_salado@terra.es (Pedro Salado)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Mar 2002 02:56:25 -0500
Posted-Date: 09 Mar 2002 02:56:25 EST

Hello

I would like to know if there is such a thing as a LISP to PROLOG or
Scheme to Prolog compiler and where I could find one.

I have AI programs than I am studying written in LISP and Scheme and
would like to convert them into Prolog (SWI Prolog). Since this is the
language I work with. The enviroment would be Windows or MS DOS
running in a PC.

Please, any help, comments and sugestions would be very appreciated.

Many thanks.

Regards,

P. Salado.