SSA Bibliography

QuantumG <>
28 Feb 2002 00:15:10 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SSA Bibliography (QuantumG) (2002-02-28)
Re: SSA Bibliography (2002-03-09)
Re: SSA Bibliography (Gilles Pokam) (2002-03-09)
Re: SSA Bibliography (Francois Thomasset) (2002-03-09)
Re: SSA Bibliography (2002-03-09)
Re: SSA Bibliography (David Chase) (2002-03-09)
Re: SSA Bibliography (George Morrison) (2002-03-11)
[1 later articles]
| List of all articles for this month |

From: QuantumG <>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Feb 2002 00:15:10 -0500
Posted-Date: 28 Feb 2002 00:15:10 EST

Can anyone direct me to where I might find a comprehensive
bibliography of papers or texts on SSA form? In particular I'm
interested in what optimisation techniques can be done in SSA form as
I am trying to minimize translation passes to/from SSA form.
Preferably one would like to do everything in SSA form and, although
at this point I have no idea how to do incremental updates of an SSA
intermediate form, I'm at a loss as to whether this is possible or
not. As such further reading is duely required.

Trent Waddington
Codeplay / UK.