Looking for samples of JOVIAL source code

"Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
10 Dec 1999 01:46:35 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for samples of JOVIAL source code idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (1999-12-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Ira D. Baxter" <idbaxter@semdesigns.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Dec 1999 01:46:35 -0500

We build generalized compiler-like tools for reengineering legacy
software (see http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/DMS/DMSToolkit.htm).

We have a potential customer with a lot of JOVIAL J73/I source code,
and we'd like to set up a demo for them. Remarkably, we have an
untested JOVIAL parser, which we'd like to test, but this customer
cannot provide source code in a modest time froam for security
reasons. So we're looking for samples of J73 source code; a few
thousand lines is enough.

Any pointers or samples would be greatly appreciated.

Ira Baxter, Ph.D., CTO idbaxter@semdesigns.com 512-250-1018 x140
Semantic Designs, Inc. 12636 Research Blvd #C214, Austin Texas 78759