Parsing and Pattern Matching book finally in the works

"Quinn Tyler Jackson" <qjackson@wave.home.com>
3 Dec 1999 02:47:04 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parsing and Pattern Matching book finally in the works qjackson@wave.home.com (Quinn Tyler Jackson) (1999-12-03)
Re: Parsing and Pattern Matching book finally in the works escargo@mirage.skypoint.com (1999-12-04)
Pascal parser? olem@ii.uib.no (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ole_A=2E_M=E6hle?=) (1999-12-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Quinn Tyler Jackson" <qjackson@wave.home.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 3 Dec 1999 02:47:04 -0500

Hello!

I have finally committed to writing a book on parsing and pattern
matching, and have prepared a first draft of the outline of the topics
and subtopics I plan to discuss. The draft outline is at:

        http://www.qtj.net/~quinn/papm/outline.html

(The comments in the outline as it stands are just that - comments.
They are intended to give an idea of why I intend to cover a certain
topic.)

During the writing of this book, I would be more than appreciative to
receive peer review, criticism, and comments, in order to avoid major
blunders both in content and presentation. (All reviewers will be
credited in the acknowledgements unless they ask for anonymity.)

Before I begin writing from the outline, I want to make sure I haven't
missed something critical.
--
Quinn Tyler Jackson
http://www.qtj.net/~quinn/