Reflexion in C++

thgibbs@my-deja.com
16 Nov 1999 23:48:27 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Reflexion in C++ thgibbs@my-deja.com (1999-11-16)
Re: Reflexion in C++ idbaxter@semdesigns.com (Ira D. Baxter) (1999-11-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: thgibbs@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 16 Nov 1999 23:48:27 -0500

I'm trying to, given a C++ header file, gather some information about
any classes in the header. For example, I want to know their public
data members, methods, signatures, etc... I'm then going to use this
information in another program so it either needs to be usable by
another program or callable by another program( in other words, I
can't use Visual C++'s browser database or anything that would require
user interaction). If no tool like this exists, do you know where I
can get a grammar for C++? If this is already in the faq, I'm
sorry...but I have no clue where the web page is. Thanks.