Parsing C++ Despite missing declarations

Thomas =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=FChler?= <puehler@uni-koblenz.de>
18 Apr 1999 02:03:37 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Parsing C++ Despite missing declarations puehler@uni-koblenz.de (Thomas =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=FChler?=) (1999-04-18)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Thomas =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=FChler?= <puehler@uni-koblenz.de>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 18 Apr 1999 02:03:37 -0400

Hi,

We are building a C++-Parser. Unfortunately in our case we don't have
a complete set of source-files, because some h-files are be missing.
Our problem is to parse a cpp-file which some of its includes missing
without any error.

Does someone have expierences parsing C++ with missing h-files
(resulting in missing declarations, typedefs, ...) ?

Thanks for any help,
Thomas Puehler
Thomas Puehler Email: puehler@uni-koblenz.de
University of Koblenz-Landau,
Institute for Software Technology, voice : +49 261 287-2765
Rheinau 1, D-56075 Koblenz, Germany fax : +49 261 287-2721