My educational Pascal compiler ComPas

"Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin" <eremin@hotbot.com>
28 Mar 1999 17:10:42 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
My educational Pascal compiler ComPas eremin@hotbot.com (Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin) (1999-03-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Evgeny Alecsandrovich Eremin" <eremin@hotbot.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 28 Mar 1999 17:10:42 -0500

Dear readers of "Compilers" newsgroup!

I want to inform You about my educational model of Pascal compiler "ComPas".
It is developed to demonstrate students the basic concepts of language:
variable, constant, algorithmical structure, procedure, function etc.
"ComPas" is a FREE program for Windows, that shows, how each Pascal operator
is translated to machine code.

If you are interesting in educational aspects of compiling, please,
visit my page http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/eremin/images/compas_e.html
You can also download "ComPas" program from famous ZDNet Software
Library.

Happy to be useful for You!
Evgeny A. Eremin,
Perm State Pedagogical University, Russia.
eremin@hotbot.com