Draft chapters of "linkers and loaders" available for comment

John R Levine <johnl@iecc.com>
31 Aug 1998 03:22:58 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Draft chapters of "linkers and loaders" available for comment johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine) (1998-08-31)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: John R Levine <johnl@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 31 Aug 1998 03:22:58 -0400

I'm finally making some progress on my long-threatened linkers and
loaders book.

If you're interested in this sort of thing, please take a look at
http://www.iecc.com/linker. I particularly need help getting the
details of Windows objects and linkers correct. Details of a small
bribe to reviewers are on the web page, along with info on a mailing
list to get notified when I put up new chapters for review.

Regards,
Finger for PGP key, f'print = 3A 5B D0 3F D9 A0 6A A4 2D AC 1E 9E A6 36 A3 47