Compiler positions available for week ending August 23

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
24 Aug 1998 13:21:35 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending August 23 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1998-08-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 24 Aug 1998 13:21:35 -0400

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Subject: Compiler-related jobs at CHI, Philadelphia
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 07:17:45 -0400

Like Breaking Compilers?

Do you enjoy stressing compilers with the latest ANSI C++ additions? CHI
Systems, a leader in the application of blackboard systems and human
factors, is looking to grow its team of expert software designers and
developers. Come work with us and increase your experience in:

- Multi-threaded, multi-tasking schedulers

- Custom language compilers and interpreters

- Real-time AI, smart agents

- State-of-the-Art GUIs

Sound interesting? For the past 12 years, we have been asked by some
of the world's most technologically advanced corporations and federal
agencies to analyze and solve their technological challenges of
tomorrow today. At CHI, we utilize a wide array of tools to unlock the
answers in custom systems development, applied research and
development and industrial engineering. We optimize the fit between
people and technology through the design and implementation of
customized user interfaces, intelligent agent applications and
advanced human-computer interaction technologies.

We are seeking gifted C++ programmers to join our Suburban
Philadelphia office team. You must have experience in object oriented
design, a strong desire to learn and the motivation to make a
difference.

Three to five years practical experience in C++ is required along with
a BS in Computer Science or a related discipline. Experience in
multi-threaded development, Win32, Unix or AI is a plus. We offer a
very comprehensive compensation and benefit program. EO/AA
employer. If you believe that your interest and skill sets match our
needs, we invite you to forward your resume to:

Lisa Kuhnle-Biagas
Manager, Human Resources
CHI Systems, Inc.
716 Bethlehem Pike, Suite 300