Simple compiler hashing/tabling...

Matthew Webb <matthew.webb@net1.demon.co.uk>
19 Aug 1998 16:20:20 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Simple compiler hashing/tabling... matthew.webb@net1.demon.co.uk (Matthew Webb) (1998-08-19)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Matthew Webb <matthew.webb@net1.demon.co.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Aug 1998 16:20:20 -0400

Hi,
      I wondered if people could help me write a simple 'compiler' that
only understands "#define" and then a string of a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and _. All
it does is scan throught the blanks untill it reaches a command, only
"#define" at this time and then reads i the lable and value, the value
is just one byte, and the lable no more than 32 chars.

Will anyone be able to help, I think this is simple to write, I wrote a
almost compleat version but wondered if some other people could as well.
I will see what the response is and if not much then I will post my code
for people to chnage ...

Thanks ...

--
Matthew Webb - London - Creator of alt.os.assembly and alt.os.development
                                      http://www.net1.demon.co.uk/alt.os/