Compiler positions available for week ending August 16

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
16 Aug 1998 22:48:11 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending August 16 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2009-08-16)
Compiler positions available for week ending August 16 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1998-08-16)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 16 Aug 1998 22:48:11 -0400

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:03:41 -0400
From: Paul Anderson <paul@grammatech.com>
Subject: Language tools positions in Ithaca NY

    GrammaTech, Inc. is looking for people to work on language-based
    software tools. See http://www.grammatech.com for full details.

Thanks,

Paul.

Paul Anderson. GrammaTech, Inc. http://www.grammatech.com
paul@grammatech.com Tel: +1 607 273-7340

-------------------------------

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:49:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Charles Jo <charles@lrc.com>
Subject: LRC.024: CONTRACT: Compiler Engineer (Recruiter, Northern Calif.)

LRC.024: CONTRACT: Compiler Engineer (Recruiter)

        Req#: LRC.024

  Company: Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
Position: Compiler Engineer
Location: South Bay
Duration: 3-6 months (Staff position also open)
        Rate: DOE
    Starts: ASAP

Compiler Engineer

I am seeking a Compiler Engineer for a software firm in the South Bay.
Java experience in a plus!

Send resumes to:

Charles Jo
Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
1043 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 101
Mountain View, CA 94043

650-964-6644 x133 (voice)
650-964-8719 (fax)
charles@lrc.com (e-mail)

1) PLEASE INDICATE THE JOB REQ# ON THE SUBJECT LINE
      OF YOUR E-MAIL WHEN SUBMITTING A RESUME FOR A
      SPECIFIC POSITION.
2) We prefer ASCII text, Word, and HTML compatible
      resumes attached to e-mail. If you have your
      resume posted on a website, please indicate the
      URL.
3) Should you decide to submit a resume without a
      job#, please write your desired position title
      (eg. Software Engineer) on the subject line of
      the e-mail.
4) Even if there is not a perfect match for your
      skilL sets, we encourage you to submit your
      resume since our market is continually expanding.
5) We have more opportunities at our website
      http://www.lrc.com.