new edition of Dragon book?

mmandel@sunflowr.usd.edu (marc mandel)
10 Jul 1998 20:56:23 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
new edition of Dragon book? mmandel@sunflowr.usd.edu (1998-07-10)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: mmandel@sunflowr.usd.edu (marc mandel)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 10 Jul 1998 20:56:23 -0400

I thought that I had read something about 6 - 8 months ago that there
was going to be a new edition of the Dragon book (Compilers:
Principles, Techniques, and Tools by Aho, Sethi, and Ullman.)

Does anybody know if there is any truth to this??? I've been looking
on Amazon, B&N, but haven't found it...

I will be taking a graduate compiler course this fall and anticipate
using this book. If a new edition exists, I'd like to locate and buy
it now, rather than wait for the school book store.

Regards,

Marc Mandel
[I haven't heard anything about it. I believe that at least one of the
authors scans this newsgroup; perhaps he can let us know one way or the
other. -John]