2nd USENIX Conf on Domain-Specific Languages - Call for Papers

jackson@usenix.ORG (Jackson Dodd)
30 May 1998 11:40:10 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
2nd USENIX Conf on Domain-Specific Languages - Call for Papers jackson@usenix.ORG (1998-05-30)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jackson@usenix.ORG (Jackson Dodd)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 May 1998 11:40:10 -0400

Call for Participation: USENIX Domain-Specific Languages Conference

The 2nd USENIX Conference on Domain-Specific Languages (DSL'99) is
now scheduled for October 3-6, 1999 in Austin, Texas. DSL'99 is
co-sponsored by ACM SIGPLAN, in cooperation with ACM SIGSOFT.

I hope you will consider submitting a paper to DSL'99. There are cash
prizes for best paper and best paper by a student. The proceedings of
DSL'99 will be re-published as an issue of SIGPLAN Notices. Refereed
paper submissions due date: March 22, 1999.

The call for papers is now available on the web at:
        http://www.usenix.org/events/dsl99/

The technical program, invited talks, and informal discussion at the
1997 USENIX Conference on Domain Specific Languages made for a very
exciting conference which has prompted much positive feedback.
(Proceedings of DSL'97 may be found at the URL above.)

Please help in spreading the word about the conference. I look forward
to seeing you in Austin next year.

Thomas Ball, Lucent Technologies
DSL'99 Program Chair