5th USENIX Conf on Object-Oriented Tech & Sys (COOTS'99) - CFP

jackson@usenix.org (Jackson Dodd)
15 May 1998 22:37:31 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
5th USENIX Conf on Object-Oriented Tech & Sys (COOTS'99) - CFP jackson@usenix.org (1998-05-15)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: jackson@usenix.org (Jackson Dodd)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 15 May 1998 22:37:31 -0400

5th USENIX Conference on Object-Oriented Technologies and Systems
(COOTS '99)

May 3-7, 1999
San Diego, California, USA

Sponsored by USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association

Please find the Call for Submissions at
      http://www.usenix.org/events/coots99/

Program Chair: Murthy Devarakonda, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Paper and Tutorial Submissions Due : Nov. 6, 1998

As the last COOTS before the new millennium, COOTS '99 will focus
on "The Object Lessons," our cumulative experiences in building and
programming object-oriented systems. We invite you to submit high
quality, previously unpublished, original papers on this theme as
well as on all topics relating to object-oriented systems.

COOTS will begin with two days of tutorials. We expect tutorial topics
to include: distributed object systems (CORBA, DCOM, RMI, etc.), Java
and WWW programming languages, framework design, and object-oriented
programming languages. We invite you to propose a tutorial topic or
presentation.

USENIX is the Advanced Computing Systems Association. Its members
are the computer technologists responsible for many of the innovations
in computing we enjoy today. To find out more about USENIX, visit its
Website: http://www.usenix.org.