Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL

"Dann Corbit" <dcorbit@solutionsiq.com>
30 Jan 1998 00:28:06 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL dcorbit@solutionsiq.com (Dann Corbit) (1998-01-30)
Re: Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL robt@sensi.co.uk (Robert Trevellyan) (1998-02-01)
Re: Lexer & Compiler for ANSI SQL derek@knosof.co.uk (1998-02-01)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Dann Corbit" <dcorbit@solutionsiq.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 30 Jan 1998 00:28:06 -0500

I am investigating tools for parsing/compiling ANSI SQL. We already
have hand written code for both purposes, but I would like to see
something far more flexible and extensible. I am also interested in
grammars that are validated to conform to ANSI/ISO standards.

I would like the code generated to be in either C++ or C. I would
like the parsers to be fully reentrant [hence, I can't just get some
hoary copy of flex/yacc]. What products are recommended? Free,
commercial, whatever. It does not matter. I am leery of copyleft, as
I do not want to expose our code base to the world.
--
Hypertext C-FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html
C-FAQ ftp: ftp://rtfm.mit.edu, C-FAQ Book: ISBN 0-201-84519-9