RE: Advanced Compiler Design Implementation

Dean Deaver <Dean.Deaver@digital.com>
2 Nov 1997 23:11:56 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
RE: Advanced Compiler Design Implementation Dean.Deaver@digital.com (Dean Deaver) (1997-11-02)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Dean Deaver <Dean.Deaver@digital.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 2 Nov 1997 23:11:56 -0500

>FYI: Morgan Kaufmann is currently discounting their entire inventory by 25%
>through the end of October. This reduces the price of Muchnick's book by
>$22.50 to $67.50.

Barnes and Noble also discounts the book, but by 30% instead of 25.
That brings it down to $62.96 U.S., plus (I think) $3.95 shipping in
the U.S., $7.95 outside the U.S. Apparently this is a 'via the web'
deal only. If it's bought in the store, they only discount by 10%.

...Dean
Dean M. Deaver
Compilers Group
Advanced and eMerging Technologies (AMT)
Digital Semiconductor
e-mail: dean.deaver@digital.com OR
                  deaver@amt.tay1.dec.com
phone: 978-952-3179