Re: Advanced Compiler Design Implementation

Bob Goldberg <goldberg@Adobe.COM>
29 Oct 1997 23:04:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Re: Advanced Compiler Design Implementation goldberg@Adobe.COM (Bob Goldberg) (1997-10-29)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Bob Goldberg <goldberg@Adobe.COM>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 29 Oct 1997 23:04:17 -0500

FYI: Morgan Kaufmann is currently discounting their entire inventory by 25%
through the end of October. This reduces the price of Muchnick's book by
$22.50 to $67.50.

Note: You must order via the Web or FAX! Their web site did not mention
this fact, but I found this out when I called their 800 number and the
sales rep would not honor the discount. She claimed that the discount was
part of a marketing effort to establish their web site.