Re: Looking for distributed compile tool

Brian Beuning <bbeuning@mindspring.com>
17 Oct 1997 22:47:49 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Looking for distributed compile tool bob_scott@broder.com (1997-10-08)
Re: Looking for distributed compile tool bbeuning@mindspring.com (Brian Beuning) (1997-10-17)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Brian Beuning <bbeuning@mindspring.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Oct 1997 22:47:49 -0400

We just started thinking about that also. It seems the
hard part under windows is getting the file system environments
to be the same on all the machines. Maybe it would help to
have one machine doing the C preprocessor (cpp) step and then
farming out the resulting files to the other machines in the
compile farm.

Brian Beuning