Object Oriented Interpreter/Compiler

John Bergman <john@siliconzone.com>
19 Aug 1997 22:54:59 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Object Oriented Interpreter/Compiler john@siliconzone.com (John Bergman) (1997-08-19)
Re: Object Oriented Interpreter/Compiler venglebert@info.fundp.ac.be (Vincent ENGLEBERT) (1997-08-20)
Re: Object Oriented Interpreter/Compiler ssolyanik@icdc.com (Sergey Solyanik) (1997-08-20)
Re: Object Oriented Interpreter/Compiler george@dbnet.ece.ntua.gr (1997-08-28)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: John Bergman <john@siliconzone.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 19 Aug 1997 22:54:59 -0400

Hi,

      I have been working on a "conventional" compiler/interpreter that
uses a source language somewhat like pascal. I am now interested in
understanding more techniques for creating an Object oriented language.

    Can anyone point me to one of the following:

1. A good book on the subject that includes source code of a working
interpreter that is Recursive-Decent driven.

2. A pointer to working source code for a "small-c++" or oo-pascal would
be a great help as well... again, preferablly one that uses recursive
decent.

Your help is GREATLY appreciated,
John