SUMMARY: Conference on Compiler Construction

gelleric@kafka.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de (Wolfgang Gellerich)
4 Jul 1997 14:51:29 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
SUMMARY: Conference on Compiler Construction gelleric@kafka.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de (1997-07-04)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gelleric@kafka.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de (Wolfgang Gellerich)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 4 Jul 1997 14:51:29 -0400

Thanks to all who answered to my question concerning the "Conference
on Compiler Construction (CC)" ! As the information I got will surely
be of general interest, I'll post a summary.

The CC is a bi-annual conference, taking place in 1996 and planned for
spring of 1998. The coming CC is now part of the "European Joint
Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software (ETAPS)" and will be
held together with some other conferences in Lisbon, Portugal. The URL
for this set of conferences is:

  http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~dts/etaps/etaps.html

There is, of course, another large conference also covering that
topic, the PLDI. Details can be found on the ACM events page:

    http://www.acm.org/events/

--
Wolfgang
|Wolfgang Gellerich gellerich@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de |