Chill to C translator

Johan Hauan <johanha@idt.ntnu.no>
20 Jun 1997 21:44:06 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Chill to C translator johanha@idt.ntnu.no (Johan Hauan) (1997-06-20)
Re: Chill to C translator sreeni@csc.albany.edu (1997-06-24)
Re: Chill to C translator shirish@softplus.com (Shirish K.Karmarkar) (1997-06-24)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Johan Hauan <johanha@idt.ntnu.no>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 20 Jun 1997 21:44:06 -0400

I am in need of a program that converts Chill source code
to c\c++ source code. I doubt that anyone has made this program
already since Chill isn't used by very many people. (Which is
why it would be nice to have the code converted) Chill is a high
level program whith a syntax somewhat similar to Pascal.

My hope is that I don't have to reinvent the wheel completely.
If someone know about source code they think would help me,
(tidy code) or if someone know about a program that could do the
job I would greatly appreciate it if they told me. (Mail me or
post on this group, or both).I am also interested in any commercial
products that could do the job.

Johan Hauan