Python as an intermediate lang for compiler/interpreter development ?

gilliam@im.lcs.mit.edu (Harris Gilliam)
10 Jun 1997 23:56:30 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Python as an intermediate lang for compiler/interpreter development ? gilliam@im.lcs.mit.edu (1997-06-10)
Re: Python as an intermediate lang for compiler/interpreter developmen mcc@watson.ibm.com (Mark C. Chu-Carroll) (1997-06-13)
Re: Python as an intermediate lang for compiler/interpreter developmen lkrupp@netONE.com (Louis Krupp) (1997-06-20)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: gilliam@im.lcs.mit.edu (Harris Gilliam)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.python,comp.compilers
Date: 10 Jun 1997 23:56:30 -0400

Hi All,

A while back I asked this question... got no replies or followup
posts. If this is some sort of "sin" in the Python community please
tell me :-) Anyway... I was interested in seeing if Python would make
a good intermediate language for developing an interpreter/compiler
for a language that closely resembles C and C++. If anyone has done
this or something similar I'd be interested in your experiences.
Thanks.

---Harris
--
|Harris L. Gilliam () 125 Cummins Hwy, Roslindale MA 02131|
|gilliam@im.lcs.mit.edu () hackeron@mit.edu|