Compiler positions available for week ending June 8

compilers-jobs@iecc.com
9 Jun 1997 00:53:07 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler positions available for week ending June 8 compilers@iecc.com (2003-06-08)
Compiler positions available for week ending June 8 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2008-06-08)
Compiler positions available for week ending June 8 compilers@iecc.com (comp.compilers) (2014-06-08)
Compiler positions available for week ending June 8 compilers-jobs@iecc.com (1997-06-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: compilers-jobs@iecc.com
Newsgroups: comp.compilers,misc.jobs.offered
Date: 9 Jun 1997 00:53:07 -0400

This is a digest of ``help wanted'' and ``position available'' messages
received at comp.compilers during the preceding week. Messages must
advertise a position having something to do with compilers and must also
conform to the guidelines periodically posted in misc.jobs.offered.
Positions that remain open may be re-advertised once a month. To respond
to a job offer, send mail to the author of the message. To submit a
message, mail it to compilers@iecc.com.

-------------------------------

Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:22:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: recruit1@ix.netcom.com (Strategic Staffing Group)
Subject: Compiler Engineering opportunities at Intel in Oregon

Compiler Engineering opportunities at Intel in Oregon

We have positions, in Oregon, for experienced engineers interested in
working on various aspects of a product compilers. Some positions
require very expert knowledge of compilers, other require only a high
level knowledge of software tools including compilers.

We have immediate openings in compiler development, engineering
support, technical marketing, and some directed research and
development to support future processor architectures.

Our team develops very advanced compiler products currently used by
companies with products seeking performance advantages through the use
of superior compiler technology to build their products. Our team is
growing due to increased demand for our product and we are seeking
motivated and flexible compiler engineers with strong programming and
problem solving skills.

The ideal candidate for our team will have:
· Strong problem solving skills
· C programming experience
· Working knowledge of software design
· Knowledge of compilers
· Strong desire to work on real products

Other desirable qualifications include:
· Compiler development experience
· Customer interaction experience
· Experience with Win/NT
· Knowledge of C++
· Knowledge of computer architecture
· Knowledge of Fortran
· Performance analysis/benchmarking experience

We offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits and a relocation
package.

Please submit an ASCII text resume to recruit1@ix.netcom.com.

[Also see http://www.lightlink.com/fors/ -John]

-------------------------------

From: RErick@world.std.com (Richard F Mirabile)
Subject: Compiler Development Engineers, Tasking Inc. Boston, MA
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 15:11:57 GMT

Tasking Inc. a 20 year international software tools development
company is seeking senior compiler development engineers. The
positions are located at Tasking's international headquarters located
in Dedham, MA just outside Boston.

The company offers competitive salaries, bonuses and benefits.

Contact: Ric Mirabile
Erickson Associates
1408 Providence Hwy.
Norwood, MA 02062
TEL (617) 769-8780
FAX (617) 769-3889
e-mail RErick@world.std.com

-------------------------------

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 17:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Beusterien <paulb@ddi.com>
Subject: Compiler development position at Diab Data

Diab Data produces highly optimizing C++, C, and FORTRAN compiler
suites for embedded systems developers. Our targets include PowerPC,
ColdFire, 68K, and others.

We are looking for someone with compiler internals development
experience in C or C++ who is interested in helping us broaden and
enhance our tools. We have upcoming projects in new targets, further
optimizations, new languages, new C++ features, and better tool
integration.

Please send an ascii copy of resume to jobs@ddi.com

Paul Beusterien
Diab Data, Inc.