C Grammar & Analysis

"Societe.MCII" <mcii@imaginet.fr>
9 Jan 1997 22:22:29 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C Grammar & Analysis mcii@imaginet.fr (Societe.MCII) (1997-01-09)
Re: C Grammar & Analysis krinke@ips.cs.tu-bs.de (Jens Krinke) (1997-01-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: "Societe.MCII" <mcii@imaginet.fr>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Jan 1997 22:22:29 -0500

Hi there!

I'm searching for yacc's C grammar (with Lex's part), but not for ANSI
C. I have a lot of source code on which i would like to apply some
data flow analysis, slicing... with the aim of reverse engineeringand
objects extraction from non-object code.

I'm also interest in conversion tools from C to ANSI-C (i vaguely
heard about such a program on Mac, so IT MUCH exist under Unix, or,
failing that, under dos/windows...)

Finally, i'm searching for all sites dealing with program slicing,
data flow analysis, reverse engineering... and all remarks, or
discussions with persons interesting in such subjects.

Thanks for your answers, advices and remarks
Sylvain TRICAUD
INSA Rouen (France)
MCII (Mesure Controle & Informatique Industrielle) France.
[There's a converter between classic and ANSI C called protoize. You should
be able to find a copy in with the sources to ghostscript. -John]