Re: Compiler source examples ?

oz@nexus.yorku.ca (ozan s. yigit)
23 Jul 1996 23:33:11 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Compiler source examples ? headsoft@blackhills.com (1996-07-16)
Re: Compiler source examples ? oz@nexus.yorku.ca (1996-07-23)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: oz@nexus.yorku.ca (ozan s. yigit)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 23 Jul 1996 23:33:11 -0400

Richard T. Elmore:
      If anyone can direct me to sources like I described (the smaller,
      easier-to-read the better) to such a compiler, I'd very much appreciate
      it. If you prefer to respond via e-mail: headsoft@blackhills.com

There is a simple C compiler for 68000 that you may enjoy reading.
It was originally written by Matthew Brandt [he may be around still]
and further modified by Scott Howard of motorola canada. It shows up
as cc68k.arc. [last seen on bode.ee.ualberta.ca, but cannot verify]

If memory serves, a modified version of this compiler [for intel platform]
is also found in minix archives.

oz electric: oz@border.com