Where is Dr Arthur Pyster?

as951@lafn.org (George Arndt)
9 Jul 1996 13:30:56 -0400

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Where is Dr Arthur Pyster? as951@lafn.org (1996-07-09)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: as951@lafn.org (George Arndt)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 9 Jul 1996 13:30:56 -0400

Some years ago when Dr Arthur B. Pyster was on the faculty at UCSB, he
produced a compiler-generator he called `Zuse.' He is the same A. B.
Pyster who wrote _Compiler Design and Construction,' published by Van
Nostrand Reinhold. I have tried to get some information out if the
Computer Science Department at UCSB, with no success, and my efforts to
determine his e-mail address on WWW have been as unsuccessful.

No, he doesn't owe me money, nor I him, but I'd appreciate any
information about how to reach him.

Thanks--

George Arndt
as951@lafn.org