A CD-ROM for compiler developers

pjmlp@students.fct.unl.pt (Paulo Jose Matos Lopes Pinto - Aluno Eng. Informatica)
11 Mar 1996 17:46:08 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
A CD-ROM for compiler developers pjmlp@students.fct.unl.pt (1996-03-11)
Re: A CD-ROM for compiler developers ganswijk@xs4all.nl (Jaap van Ganswijk) (1996-03-14)
Re: A CD-ROM for compiler developers ramesh@zycad.com (Ramesh Narayanaswamy) (1996-03-14)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: pjmlp@students.fct.unl.pt (Paulo Jose Matos Lopes Pinto - Aluno Eng. Informatica)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 11 Mar 1996 17:46:08 -0500

I'm preparing a work about new themes for CD-ROMs.

I think that a CD-ROM containing compiler tools would be great to the
compiler development community. That CD would contain lexical
analizers, parsers, source code for interpreters and compilers.

I had this idea because as many of you I've spent many hours searching
for things like flex and bison, when I should be using them.

The material in the CD would be the best stuff that is published in
the comp.compilers catalog.

What I want is that you post to the comp.compilers or email me,
telling your opinion about a CD-ROM of this kind.

    Paulo Pinto
    pjmlp@students.fct.unl.pt
[I believe that there are freeware disks of tools and sample parsers
available already. -John]