multi platform developpment

nahanni@world-net.sct.fr (Dominique Bejean)
8 Mar 1996 00:14:36 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
multi platform developpment nahanni@world-net.sct.fr (1996-03-08)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: nahanni@world-net.sct.fr (Dominique Bejean)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 8 Mar 1996 00:14:36 -0500

Hi,

I need to developp applications three different platforms: Windows,
Mac an Unix (Motif and/or OpenWindow).

So, I need informations on the different ways I can use to succed in
this project.

- What are the existing cross-compilator ?
- What are the existing code generators covering both of the three
environnements ?
- Where can I find information on this subject (multi-platform
developpment) ?

I am interested in product name, companies name and the experiences
you can have !

Thank you !
Dominique Bejean

nahanni@worldnet.net
[There are a bunch of cross-platform GUI builders. Please respond directly
to Mr. Bejean unless you think the answer is of general compilers interest.
-John]