The compilers web page, at last

johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
26 Feb 1996 00:42:17 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
The compilers web page, at last johnl@iecc.com (1996-02-26)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 26 Feb 1996 00:42:17 -0500

I have finally put up a little web page that retrieves back articles
from the on-line comp.compilers archives. The page is at
http://iecc.com/compilers/

Each article has its own URL of the format

http://iecc.com/compilers/cgi-bin/getarticle?YY-MM-NNN

where YY-MM-NNN is the article number as used in the Message-ID.

There is a WAIS indexed archive in Singapore, maintained by Derek
Kiong. You can find it at
http://www.science.nus.sg/Departments/ISCS/compilers

Incidentally, I made the web page here while fixing a few
long-standing bugs in the mail server, so that retrieving articles by
e-mail now works again. To use the server, send a message containing
"help" to compilers-server@iecc.com.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator, johnl@iecc.com