GC list, oops

John R Levine <johnl@iecc.com>
21 Feb 1996 00:10:11 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
GC list, oops johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine) (1996-02-21)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: John R Levine <johnl@iecc.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 21 Feb 1996 00:10:11 -0500

Due to a slight over-optimization on my part, several requests to
subscribe to the GC list earlier this afternoon failed. Sorry about
that. It works now.

subscribe gclist

If you're at a site that subscribes a single pseudo-address to mailing
lists and redistributes that to local users (CMU, for example) you
have to send me mail and ask to be added as a write-only-member to the
list before you can submit stuff. This is annoying, but it's the most
effective way I know to deter spam through the list.

Regards,
John Levine, comp.compilers moderator, johnl@iecc.com