Can't find book: Optimization in Compilers

west@lux.telecom.ti.com (Roger West)
13 Feb 1996 00:36:18 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
Can't find book: Optimization in Compilers west@lux.telecom.ti.com (1996-02-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: west@lux.telecom.ti.com (Roger West)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Feb 1996 00:36:18 -0500

I'm looking for information on the following reference

    Optimization in Compilers
    Fran Allen, Barry Rosen, and Kenneth Zadeck
    ACM Press, forthcoming.

which comes from a paper dated May 1994 (An Introduction to the Rush Language,
Adam Sah). After a good deal of web surfing, I haven't been able to find any
information at all about this publication. (The ACM Publications web page
makes no mention of it.) Is it a bogus reference?

Thanks for any info.
| Roger West internet: west@tsd.itg.ti.com |
| Texas Instruments voice: (512) 250-7372 |
|____Telecom Systems Division____fax: (512) 250-7104_________|
[In discussion last year, I believe we heard that the authors never finished
writing it. -John]