C++ Source Transformation/Analysis Tool Needed

brannon@sapo.usc.edu (Terrence M. Brannon)
13 Feb 1996 00:07:42 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
C++ Source Transformation/Analysis Tool Needed brannon@sapo.usc.edu (1996-02-13)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: brannon@sapo.usc.edu (Terrence M. Brannon)
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 13 Feb 1996 00:07:42 -0500

I need a (C++-based) library which will take a compiled C++
application and allow me to search this application for its symbols
and once I have the list of symbols, query each symbol for its type
(ie, variable, constant, function).

The reason is I have written a C++-based neurosimulator and instead of
forcing the user to manually tie his (Tcl/Perl) code to C++, I would
like to scan the C++ for all scriptable components (ie, variables,
control flow) and present them to the user in a GUI.

--
Terrence Brannon, Neuroscience & Information Science Depts
brannon@rana.usc.edu -*- http://rana.usc.edu:8376/~brannon