looking for QuickBASIC decompiler

Michal & Mary Jane Rumsey <DeJay@winthrop.slic.com>
17 Dec 1995 00:44:12 -0500

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
looking for QuickBASIC decompiler DeJay@winthrop.slic.com (Michal & Mary Jane Rumsey) (1995-12-17)
Re: looking for QuickBASIC decompiler pardo@cs.washington.edu (1995-12-18)
Re: looking for QuickBASIC decompiler scott@infoadv.mn.org (Scott Nicol) (1995-12-19)
Re: looking for QuickBASIC decompiler tgm@netcom.com (1995-12-22)
| List of all articles for this month |

From: Michal & Mary Jane Rumsey <DeJay@winthrop.slic.com>
Newsgroups: comp.compilers
Date: 17 Dec 1995 00:44:12 -0500

I have spent much time developing a program for shareware using PDS7 and
am finally ready to distribute it; however I won't do this until I have a
printed copy of the sourcecode I used to generate the executables (as
could be expected). During a new hard drive installation, I lost the
sourcecode but maintain the executable and all other support files.

Can anyone help me to regenerate the source from the Executable and/or
support source files I still have? _Any_ help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  - Michal Rumsey, DeJay@winthrop.slic.com
[Despite many requests, I've never seen any reports of an x86 decompiler that
did anything useful. -John]