comp.compilers brain transplant

johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 21:22:08 GMT

          From comp.compilers

Related articles
comp.compilers brain transplant johnl@iecc.com (1995-12-05)
| List of all articles for this month |

Newsgroups: comp.compilers
From: johnl@iecc.com (John R Levine)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 1995 21:22:08 GMT

In the next day or two, I will be moving comp.compilers from
chico.iecc.com, a tired old 486/50-2 with failing disks which is 300
miles from here to ivan.iecc.com, a nice new P90 in my back bedroom
with its own T1 feed. (Living in the wilds of upstate New York can
lead to strange and desperate acts. Besides, the price was right.)

I've been running the systems in parallel, so in theory nothing
visible outside should change but in practice, if I make a mistake
your submissions may bounce. Please hold on to anything you send
until you get a positive ack message (not a bad idea at all times, but
particularly now.)